Clientèle Insurance Company is one of the leaders in hospital insurance in South Africa. The insurer offers two products, the Clientele Hospital Plus Plan and Clientele Hospital Premium Plan. Both are comprehensive health insurance plans with a wide range of solutions for you and your family. A hospital cover policy from Clientele can be worth your while; here more about the plans and an option to compare quotes.
Information About the Hospital Plus Plan
- Cover starts from R110 per month in 2015
- You can claim for up to R200,000 hospital insurance every year
- You can claim for a lump sum of up to R20,000 per hospital stay. The limitation, i.e. terms and conditions, to this is that you must have been hospitalised for 2 days or longer
- After 10 days in hospital, you can be paid up to R2000 per day in cash
- Additional benefits include a maximum of R200,000 for accidental death, accidental disability and dread disease protection
Clientele Life Hospital Plus Plan Rates Table for Individual Member Example
Below is an example of monthly premiums of starting at R110 per month and the maximum amounts you can claim for on your policy per year. The table below is for you only, while a table for you and your family follows. For more hospital cover quotes, fill in the form.
Clientele Life Hospital Plus Plan Rates Table for You and Your Family Example
Information About the Hospital Premium Plan
- Cover starts from R275 per month
- Your daily cash claims can be up to R5000 after 2 days of hospitalization
- Cash back bonus after 5 years irrespective of claims
- The plans comes with a maximum of R500,000 accidental death and disability cover
- Also, the maximum benefit for dread disease is R250,000
- In addition to the above benefits, you can qualify for up to 50% more in cash payments if you are admitted into the Intensive Care Unit or ICU
Clientele Life Hospital Premium Plan Rates Table for Individual Member Example
Below is an example of monthly premiums of starting at R275 per month and the maximum amounts you can claim for on your family policy per year. The table below is for you only, while a table for you and your family follows.
Clientele Life Hospital Premium Plan Rates Table for You and Your Family Example
Clientele Hospital Plan Waiting Periods
There are various waiting periods for both the different plans offered by Clientele.
Waiting periods relating to existing conditions are covered after 24 months. What this means is that if you have a heart condition prior to buying the hospital plan, and you become hospitalized because of your heart condition, your cover will come into effect from 24 months onwards. This is just one example of how waiting periods work.
However, the waiting periods will be specific to your own policy.
Here is a table about the waiting periods.
|Dread diseases||6 months or 12 months|
|Chronic illness||6 months or 12 months|
|Pre-existing conditions||24 months|
Clientele Hospital Plan Contact Details
Clientele’s hospital plans are administered by Clientele Life, the insurance company based in Johannesburg, South Africa. You can read Clientele on the following contact details
Clientele Office Park
Cnr Rivonia and Alon Road
Phone Number: 011 320 3000
Fax Number: 011 320 3133